Friday 25 October 2013

Nail Art // Painting The Roses Red

I love the way this looks. The photos don't really do it enough justice, but I took a lot of pictures to get the best ones I could! This wasn't actually the design I was originally going for but the bows I intended on doing, didn't really turn out like I wanted. I've done this design in the past but used a white base instead of green. I also added an accent nail, I'm not sure if this is still a 'thing' like it was last year but I tend to still like doing it sometimes so thought I would add it in. If you wanted to try this yourself you can find the video I followed Here. Cute polish designs are great, one of my favourites if your looking for new nail art to try out.
 

 
 
I don't always do nail art as it can be very time consuming, but it's nice to take
a bit of time to do something a bit different than the usual one colour sometimes.


Rimmel nail polish  for the base
(Looks like they've changed the packaging on this, as I got mine last year!)

'Glitter nail polish' for the ring finger 'accent nail'
added dots with a 'white nail art pen'
 
 
What do you think? will you be giving this or any nail art a try?
 
 
Leeanne ..x

5 comments:

  1. I am too inpatient with nail art but it looks really cute :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      I know what you mean, I don't always have the patience for it either

      ..x

      Delete
  2. lovely nails, s cute <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you..

    I've followed your blog, as I love your posts about Paris ..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I love reading and replying to your comments ..x